Nanotek have developed a specialised training and ongoing support system to ensure you have the skills and tools to operate and expand your business with the utmost precision.
Training is essential for all Nanotek Franchisees (Australian Franchisees and International Master Franchisees) and is conducted in Sydney, Australia. Training Includes:
- 1-Week Induction Program.
- Complete Operations Manual.
- NSP (Nanotek Support Program) Workshops.
- Franchisee Development Program.
- Field, Phone and Extranet Support (ongoing).
As franchisees build their own teams, new employees are invited to take part in the Nanotek Training Program ensuring a consistent standard of service and professionalism is applied.
Support is available on a full time and ongoing basis. As a Nanotek Franchisee you are part of an established franchise system backed with an extensive infrastructure and support network, and a member of the Franchise Council of Australia (FCA). Internal Nanotek Support includes:
- Full time support from head office.
- Centralised booking and enquiries through Nanotek website and 0800 Nanotek number.
- Centralised marketing activities.
- direct franchisee support/management and coordination of state and national events.
- Central account management: a single central point of contact with national coordination.
- A secure franchisee extranet which makes the day to day operation of your business as simple and efficient as possible.
- The most up to date technology and POS systems.
- An online system for:
- Ordering all equipment, products and customised marketing materials.
- Access to the latest news and PR, plus franchisee discussion forums.
- Access to templates, professional presentations, proposals and manuals that you can download for your own use.
Nanotek’s franchise business model and support systems have been tailored so you have the tools to build a profitable business and use the time outside your operational hours to enjoy the lifestyle you desire.